Adam Lambert Promises A BIG Surprise For Fans

Adam Lambert has revealed that he plans to release some new music very soon. It’s going to be surprising and different too
The American Idol star has been pretty busy being the frontman for Queen and traveling the world with the British legends. On top of that he was also working as a judge on X Factor Australia. It’s all been a bit hectic!



After a year that contained an appearance in the Rocky Horror Picture Show Live, Adam is ready to return tomaking some music.

Adam explained that he has been working on his next album. He has started the writing and producing but isn’t ready to give too many details just yet.
“When I was here (London) that week, I was working on stuff with a couple of amazing writers and producers. I got some stuff in the can. When I go home to LA, probably at the start of next month, I’ll start more. I’d like to get some music out soon. I definitely have some ideas. There will be some surprises and some freshness to bring,” he said.
Adam did amazing when he performed on last week’s X Factor final. He duetted with the amazing Saara Aalto and has revealed since that he’d consider performing a duet with the brunette beauty

תגובות

פוסטים פופולריים מהבלוג הזה

Rock Titan interview Adam Lambert in New York

adam lambert best male singers